West African College of Physicians, invites applications from suitably qualified Audit Firms to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: External Auditor
- To examine the financial statements of the College with a view of expressing an independent opinion that the financial operation of the College reflects true and fair view of the financial transaction during the period under review.
- To prepare audit report and submit to the College.
Qualifications Interested Audit Firms are invited to submit the following documents:
- Verifiable evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Must be registered in the office of the Auditor General
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/Auditor registered with ICAN or ANAN
Tenure of Appointment
The appointment s for a term of two (2) years in the first instance but the firm/candidate may be eligible for re-appointment for another final tenure of two (2) years based on satisfactory performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/Audit Firm should submit ten (10) copies of Application with photocopies of their credentials and other supporting documents to:
The Secretary General,
West African College of Physicians,
6 Taylor Drive Off Edmund Crescent,
Medical Compound Yaba,
Application Deadline 27th June, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!