Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL) is a privately owned routine and advanced medical imaging center that was founded and run by a group[ of consultant radiologists. We hold dear our core values of quality, respect, integrity, and empathy. Our goal is to give patients and their physicians the highest level of medical care And personal efficient service. Patients can usually make immediate appointments and can get immediate test results. We provide private personalized care to our patients using the most advanced state of the art equipment and a superbly trained technical staff, under the direction of certified Radiologists.
As a result of our on-going expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Admin Supervisor
- Ensures that typed results are sent to customer care desk , immediately
- Documents outgoing sample details in the appropriate log system
- Forwards outgoing samples to partner laboratory
- Receives samples and enters details into the log-in register
- Follows up on completed investigations from the various work bench
- Types investigations from the result sheets as soon as the investigations are completed.
- Sends results to consultants for approval
- Follows through with consultants and ensures results are duly signed out by consultants
- Edits and prints approved results from consultants
Laboratory Stores & Account:
- Liaise with suppliers to supply the best products at the barest minimum amount without compromising quality ( in conjunction with Chief Scientist)
- Maintains and updates laboratory inventory records
- Conduct monthly stock taking exercise in conjunction with company’s inventory officer
- Maintains a data base and record of materials in the store/Lab.
- Inspecting and vetting ( along with Chief Lab. Scientist and inventory officer) received materials and supplies for quality and quantity against invoices and requisitions
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry from a reputable University
- 0-1 year Experience.
- Age 23-25
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 4th July, 2018.