Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
- Ensure high level of Customer centric attitude to provide resolution to customer concerns
- Ensure that calls are answered within defined threshold of 20 seconds
- Handle Customers compliant, request and queries via inbound calls
- Emphasis on first level trouble shooting and concern redressal
- Maintain and build lasting customer relationships by ensuring concern attended are resolved
- Build customers’ interest in products and services for all queries been attended
- Validate customers’ contact details and share update require with supervisor
- Ensure relevant communication, records and data are updated and recorded
- Identifies and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to appropriate department
- Prepare daily activities reports and share with TL / Supervisor and HOD
- Computer knowledge
- Internet and Tech savvy
- Customer query resolving skills
- Sales Acumen
- Customer focus
- Excel knowledge(MUST)
- Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English
- Qualification: Relevant Company Experience Preferred, Graduate / Post Graduate
- Experience: 1-3years
Job Title: Engineer – Inshop Tech Helpdesk
Reporting to: Direct Supervisor Technical Support Group
- First line contact, providing technical assistance to all walk-in customer at Shops
- Assist in after sales device setup, installation, and configuration processes for new subscribers
- Create a positive customer experience
- Assist / guide customers to handle different hardware and software application as required
- Perform diagnostics, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrade on all Spectranet access devices
- Liaise with device & terminals unit, for all hardware errors & related replacement cases
- Document help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintain defective device inventory list for shop
- Recognize areas & forward plans for internal improvement to the Territory Sales Manager.
- HND / Graduate / Post Graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communication/Info Tech
- Desired Experience 1 to 3 years in similar profile.
Essential Attributes Proficient:
- in WiFi, WiMAx, LTE, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, Device/Network level Troubleshooting, Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer Focused, Team Player,
- Relevant Industry Experience, been on the front desk handling customers and team
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
- To ensure increase in sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Handling a territory with 30-50 Base stations, 2/3 Spectranet SNS/40-50 Dealers and Key retail outlet.
- Handle a team size of around 10 direct repartees.
- Recruitment of Dealer/Distributors.
- Collection from Dealers & Key retail outlets
- Target vs Achievement- Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Direct Sales to SMEs
- Spectranet owned Shop Management-admin/branding.
- Organizing BTL activities to enhance the sales.
- Work on Low fill BTSs
- Performance management
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Mentoring team
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to Regional Sales Manager
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP/FMCG
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
Job Position: Ophthalmic Nurse
- Provides direct care and promote comfort of client/patient
- Show concern for client/patient welfare and acceptance of the direct client/patient as a person
- Promotes healthy lifestyle
- Have knowledge and sensitivity to what matters and what is important to client’s sight issues
- An optician, someone who specializes in fitting and fabrication of ophthalmic lenses, spectacles, contact lenses, low vision aids and ocular prosthetics or
- Optometrist: Healthcare practioners of the Eye and vision care, which includes; refraction and dispensing detection /diagnosis and management of diseases in the Eye and the rehabilitation of the visual system.
- Certified ophthalmic nurses, preferably fresh or with 1-3 yrs experience.
- Within 35 years of age and single is preferred
- A graduate nurse with certified credentials
- Candidate must have valid Ophthalmic nursing certificate
- A person with an international passport and who is willing to undergo 6-9months training in India (Visa, travel-boarding & lodging will be provided fully paid).
- Application is suitable to Candidate(s) living in Abuja and candidates willing to relocate with all expenses paid.
There will be some sustenance allowance in Nigeria for your Family while in training.
Job Title: Brand Retail Manager
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on individual work responsibilities and results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Achieves financial objectives as per annual Business Plan; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining Inventories.
- Contributes to pricing policies and sales strategy formulation by reviewing business results & studying trends; determining additional needed sales promotion;.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and In-Store display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios and plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and adequate measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as per uniform store policy across all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating statements and store wise sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel training and capability development procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2-3 years relevant experience as a Brand Retail Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in brand or product management
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
- Extensive experience in packaging design and retail display creation
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!