At LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing. We are poised to support all kinds of organisations to seamlessly achieve their goals by identifying their human resources needs and proffering a cutting edge solution to meet those needs. Our clients can be sure of significantly reducing their costs, increasing efficiency and productivity through our array of HR services.
We offer variety of services which include recruitment, selection and placement of the best fit for each position, outsourced cloud-based real time HR software, cloud-based real time payroll processing, profiling, vendors sourcing and learning and development.
We function either as a support to existing Human Resource unit in organisations or as an outsourced Human Resources firm and our services are tailored to meet the needs of each unique client, no matter the sector the client’s company operates, we are sure to deliver a superb and flawless service.
Job Title: Sales Executives
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Leads generation and acquisition .
- Plan and conduct effective customer follow up.
- Make sales calls and schedule meetings to close sales.
- Negotiate the agreement terms and close sales.
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded as set.
- To raise agents to assist in sales of company’s products.
- Prepare daily call plan and activity report.
- Deliver presentations of the company products at our office or customer sites.
- Take prospective customers for site visitation.
- To visit sites on weekly basis and provide project update to customers.
- Attend user group meetings and exhibitions.
- Provide feedback of potential customers and members to enhance product functioning and the service delivery.
- Assist to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
- Ensure the correct interpretation of the company’s condition of sale.
- Attend to all or escalate customer grievances and manage such in line with company’s policies.
- Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree Holders with 2-5 years relevant past sales successes worth millions of naira and experience in Real Estate will be an added advantage).
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply
Application Deadline 13th June, 2018
Qualified Residents of Victoria Island and Environs in Lagos, Nigeria are encouraged to apply.