LifeBank is on a mission to save a million lives through ensuring adequate blood supplies, helping hospitals discover essential medical products, and delivering these products on time and in the right condition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Representative
- Serve as the liaison between management and front-line agents. Champions the suggestions and concerns of the agents and works to ensure agents are fully engaged in the improvement of the service center.
- Review quality monitor of calls for agents and provide feedback and coaching to agents on their performance.
- Identify individual and group training needs and work with dedicated training team to implement a plan of action.
- Responsible for periodic management of entire shift (i.e. Nights and weekends).
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for prioritizing work and delegating tasks to ensure proper coverage of functions. (i.e. assist as part of a team in the overall management of call flow.)
- Supervise and coordinate day-to-day workflow in Operations.
- Monitors Operational activity to ensure that customer service and operations standards are met and maintained.
- Expert level knowledge of department processes and product to serve as the first line of support in resolving internal and external customer issues.
- Responsible for the development and motivation of staff, and ensuring that they have the necessary resources to do their job.
- Identifying and implementing work efficiencies through process improvement techniques.
- Minimum Education: BSc or HND in Business Management, Healthcare Management or Science related discipline
- Minimum experience: 3+ years of experience in supervisory position within the healthcare industry.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Must be knowledgeable of Management processes.
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft office suite
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Passion for people
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves outdoor activities
- Has high energy levels
- Attention to detail
- Loves to fix things
- Cloud: Services & Products
- Highly organized and detailed
- Leadership skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- People management
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organisational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Problem resolution
- Work in the office on shift system.
- Some travel may be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and Cover Letter to the “Human Resources Manager, LifeBank, via: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!