Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Job Ref: QA-Ota
Location: Ota, Ogun
- The job holder will be involved in a variety of Quality control and assurance task.
- You may carry out measuring, recording and analysing of products as part of a team.
- Your job is to provide all the required support to enable the quality assurance team function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures minding the Health Safety Environmental guidelines.
- Monitor overall production performance with regard to quality and compliance with design and specification requirements.
- Note and report on work that does not meet requirements to line manager.
- Work with senior managers to identify approaches and methods to improve overall quality.
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity.
- Maintain, test and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices.
- Attempt repairs on broken or damaged products to determine the best way to scale those repairs.
- Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards.
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately.
- Any other task assigned by line manager.
- Inspect completed work and/or work in progress to determine whether the work meets specifications and plan requirements.
- National Diploma (OND only) in Science Laboratory Technology.
- Age bracket should be between 23 – 35 years.
- A minimum of one year related experience as a Quality Assurance/Control Officer.
Proposed salary is between N27,000 – N30,000 based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using ‘QA-OTA’ as subject of mail.
- Only experienced OND candidates will be considered for interviews.
- Ideal candidates must resides in Sango Ota or it’s immediate environs