MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Reward (Supervisory)
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of payroll related information of for all staff categories to ensure accuracy and statutory compliance.
- Continuously monitor adoption, effectiveness and compliance with reward processes, policies and programs.
- Provide MTNN staff support with Club 0803 queries.
- Assist in aligning benefits and compensation with talent programs.
- Respond to employees and resolve queries on remuneration related issues in a timely and supportive manner.
- Develop annual Reward communication and engagement schedule and secure necessary approvals.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values
- Support the implementation of policies and programs for Rewards and Benefits management in line with MTN Group employee experience philosophy and reward frameworks to attract and retain top talent.
- Act as gatekeeper to ensure that headcount is within approved budget.
- Prepare monthly reports on headcount reconciliation and all other remuneration related reports.
- Assist in conducting compensation surveys, consistently applying the systematic process of benchmarking jobs within the organization.
- Assist in the administration of compensation and benefits operations and programs to ensure accuracy of data
- Assist with the preparation of salary schedules and draft monthly payroll instructions in line with Nigeria laws.
- Maintain the remuneration database and provide ad hoc reports on compensation and benefits data.
- Assist in researching information required to manage assignments including reviewing relevant policies and current practices (e.g. review compensation polices, current practice) for the purpose of developing new compensation and benefits programs/services.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First Degree, preferably in the numerate field or any other relevant field
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Reward policy and procedure implementation
- Experience in a Payroll/Statistical Analysis/Business/Financial Acumen role
- BA, BSc, BEd or HND.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th September, 2018.