Tosema Diagnostic Laboratories, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Lab Scientist
- The medical Laboratory scientist ensures all tests and procedures are performed in accordance to MLSCN and international standards.
- Clerks patients for Laboratory investigations, interprets results, and carries out weekly control for reagents.
- He/she Carries out research and leads us in more advanced and easy procedure in running some tests and provides standard operating procedures for such tests and performs other more technical tests
Responsibilities and Duties
- Routine Training and assessment of Industrial training students and other trainees
- Endorsing of results before they go out
- Leading the lab in the latest advancement in the field
- Creating of Standard operating Procedure or bench reference or work station task assignment and performing of the tests
- Any other Job that may be assigned as the need arises
- Ensuring all work is done precisely, accurately and on time in accordance to set standards
- Carrying out routine chemistry investigations
- Performance of weekly control on test kits such as antisera, widal kit etc.
- Daily reading of culture and sensitivity plates confirming organisms with queried identity including mycology
- Clerking of patients for lab investigations, result interpretations and any other challenges that may arise as well as advice on possible chemotherapy
- Preparation of susceptibility disc on battries of antibiotics
- Guide Laboratory Technicians on their job and provide on the job training for them
Qualifications, skills and Competencies
- Resourceful able to improvise and create solutions to problems
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge
- Basic communication skills (especially Listening)
- Licensed Medical Laboratory Scientist with at least one year working experience
- Good supervisory skill and attention to detail
- Good inter personal relations
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work and learn
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!