Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
- Administrative tasks / repair and service plans
- Implementation of HSE requirements
- Technical support of the foreign installers
- Quality assurance of repair and service companies
- Support of the machine-technical management
- Coordination of the repairs of construction machines and stationary production plants as well as link between spare parts logistics and workshop
- Coordination between the machine control center and the workshop
- Damage reports / – Warranty damage, economic consideration of individual devices / repairs
- Completed degree in mechanical engineering (FH / TU) or technician training or masters education
- First work experience is an advantage
- Good IT-Skills
- Good English knowledge.
- A performance-based compensation with a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced team in an international environment
- Free, furnished accommodation in corporate camps.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).