Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital – World class Healthcare; Olive has assembled some of the best ranges of specialised medical care services for everyone
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities.
- You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Proven years of experience as a facility manager
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Facility Management, Engineering or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
Job Title: Pediatric Nurse
- We are seeking a qualified, detail-oriented team player to join our excellent staff. In this position, you will play a key role in providing care to adolescents, children, and infants.
- You will offer care for children from birth through their late teens, often collaborating with the family to address their options, problems, fears, and concerns for their child.
- The exact duties and responsibilities of a pediatric nurse depend on the type of health care setting you work in.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies changes in a child’s signs and symptoms and intervenes in emergency situations
- Differentiates between normal and abnormal physical findings
- Participates in activities to manage a child’s pain levels
- Serves as a child advocate
- Provides supportive care to dying children
- Evaluates a child for signs and symptoms of abuse
- Administers medication using age-appropriate guidelines
- Determines a child’s needs related to pain management
- Analyzes situations to anticipate pathophysiological problems and detect changes in status
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality in nurse/child relationships
- Involves the child and family in the care plan and determines the child’s needs based on a careful analysis of symptoms in relation with their growth and development
- Performs physical examinations, such as measuring vitals, taking blood and urine samples, and ordering diagnostic tests
- Explains to parents and families how to take care of their children and protect their health, including advising them on how to design their home for conditions such as paralysis and juvenile diabetes
- Minimum of four (4) years experience as a registered nurse (RN) also having a minimum of two years experience as a pediatric nurse
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
Application Deadline 31st October, 2018.
Job Title: HMO Nurse
- Provision of hands-on care to patients by administering medications, managing intravenous lines, observing and monitoring patients’ conditions, maintaining records and communicating with doctors.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- Advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management give direction and supervision to nurse aides and home health aides.
- Provide emotional support to patients and patients’ family members and educate patients and the general public on disease management, special diet plans and medical conditions.
- Help patients and their families understand how to manage their diseases or health issues and provide information on home care after their treatment and teach individuals how to self-administer medication or complete other self-care tasks.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions
- Observe and record patients’ vital signs
- Prepare patients for surgery and assist with procedures
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations, calling for assistance from health care support personnel
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a reputable university, professional qualification would be an advantage.
- Registered nurse
- NYSC Discharged Certificate
- Minimum of three years working experience.
- Sound knowledge on health insurance policy and process (HMO)
- Knowledge of the medications to be provided to the patients
- Good communications skills
- Ability to access the patient’s needs quickly is very important in such critical cases
- Respond promptly to emergency situations and take appropriate decisions
- Should be comfortable working in various settings.
Application Deadline 9th November, 2018
Job Title: Medical Record Officer
- Process patient admission and discharge documents
- Gathers patient information by collecting demographic information from a variety of sources
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
- Maintains master patient index by completing assigned portion of daily audit trail; corrects and communicates problems according to established procedures.
- Initiates the medical record by creating and processing the patient care record folder.
- Retrieves medical records by following chart-out procedures; documenting reasons charts cannot be retrieved for statistical and follow-up purposes.
- Delivers charts to assigned areas of the hospital by following established routing procedures.
- Keeps health care providers informed by communicating availability or unavailability of the record.
- Maintains quality results by following hospital standards.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and standards.
- Enhances medical records and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Health Records Administration/Health Information Management or Bio-statistics from a recognized University, NYSC Certificate and must be registered with the appropriate professional body.
- Candidates must also possess a current practicing license.
- Possession of a Certificate in Computer Studies or Data Processing will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using only the job title as the subject of the mail.