EasyMediaBuy leverages on technology to do your traditional mediabuying such that you can measure the reach of your campaigns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Sales Executive
- We are looking for a diligent, competitive, responsible and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations; to drive rapid and sustainable growth through sales.
- Build rapport with potential customers, explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections, and preparing contracts.
- Pursue ongoing learning opportunities to expand knowledge and develop skills relevant to this job and our industry.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Drive new user acquisition by finding and engaging new prospects to come on-board
- Be moving the needle for our business by driving new customer acquisition and expanding the road-map for future growth.
- Be an advocate of our users internally, working across customer support, product, and operations to make sure we’re communicating feedback from our users to our leadership teams, and making the right changes to our products as our user’s business scale
- Build Prospects lists from time to time.
- Convert inbound leads through customer calls and emails, our customers are hungry to connect with us!
- Generate and close deals
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have proven success in selling
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver targets
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Are comfortable working individually as well as with a cross-functional team of multiple disciplines (developers, designers, testers,etc)
- Can provide users-sourced feedback to influence product development direction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following below documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV or Resume
- An outline of how you intend to get your first 10 Customers if you are selected – not more than 5 lines.
Application Deadline 19th October, 2018.