Médecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care.
We are recruiting to to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
Supervisor: HR Officer/Liaison Officer
Line Reports: None
- Under direct supervision of HR Officer/Liaison Officer and overall supervision of the HR Coordinator, the Cleaner will be responsible for ensuring a highly hyenic and clean environment following HR daily set practices and policies.
- Ensure the washing, and ironing of all bed sheet, cloths, and curtains of the Guest House, and offices.
- Ensure that the compound is clean on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the trash bins are regularly empty, and clean.
- Ensure the safety of all items, and equipment placed at his/her disposal
- Perform any other additional duties on request of the Supervisor
- Under the supervision of the Human Resources Officer/Liaison Officer, the Cleaner will be responsible for the following activities:
- Ensure the daily cleaning, and tidying of the Guest House, and Offices.
- Ensure the daily cleaning of all rooms, balcony, compound, and offices.
- Ensure the supply of fresh towels, and bed sheets to rooms on a regular basis.
- Ensure the availability of cleaning materials ( tissue, napkins, soap, disinfectants mops, brooms)
- Strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Strong organization skills
- Team player and Hardworking
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset.
- Minimum education level: Ability to read and write
- A minimum of 1 year professional experience in a similar position
- Languages: (spoken) English and Hausa.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Starting date: ASAP
- Place of office: ABUJA
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th November, 2018