Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria, AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Senior Program Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Cross River, Lagos, Rivers
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Senior Program Officer will work with the State Program Manager to provide oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all SIDHAS activities in the assigned state, provide support to the state office and IAs focusing on work plans, sub agreement management, periodic fund requests, review of MFRs/SFRs, and reporting.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7 – 9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5-7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume/CV as a single MS Word Document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Deadline 4th December, 2018.