Landover Company is a leading Aviation service provider with Headquarters in Lagos. We are desirous of engaging highly competent, resourceful and talented individuals to join our Flight Service team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Possess at least Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- Have a valid Nigerian Driver’s License and Recertification card
- Have a minimum of 4 years driving experience preferably in a corporate organization.
- Have good knowledge of Lagos locations as well as routes within Western Nigeria
- Have good knowledge of road signs, traffic regulations, and vehicle parts and must be able to carry out preventive maintenance.
- Candidates will be required to produce Guarantors who will be primarily liable in the event of misdeed on the part of the candidate if employed.
- Commercial vehicle drivers need not apply.
- Candidates who live around Ikeja and its environs are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Assistant Head, HR
- Successful candidate will assist the Head, Human Resources in coordinating daily HR functions and duties, implementing and administering HR policies and procedures in accordance with the Organization’s goals and ensuring proper documentation of employee records.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Psychology, Sociology or any of the Social Sciences with minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit.
- Membership of CIPM or any revelant professional body
- Minimum of 3-4 years post NYSC experience in an HR department in a structured and reputable organization with a minimum of 40 staff.
- Detailed knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian labour laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with good analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!