Proten International – Our client in the education sector is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Officer (KS3 & KS4)
- The candidate will be responsible for development/ creation of detailed data analysis and management within the school.
- This role is responsible for the maintenance of student’s data on the school’s management information systems and supporting the Vice Principal in interpreting data.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Keep up-to-date all relevant data on students on the school database.
- Ensure year 7-11 students have references completed by relevant member of staff for all schools/ college/sixth form applications and to keep appropriate records.
- Provide admin support and coordinate new projects to support students achievement
- Provide information relating to students to authorised persons as requested by the VP
- Input student’s record on the management information system
- File all students half term and End of Term reports and other certificates.
- Coordinate reports submitted by teachers half termly
- Monitor/edit data entries regarding student’s end of half term/end of term report.
- Analysis of students examination report ( Yr 7 – 11) every half term
- Prepare detailed transcript for transitioning students
- Provide administrative duties relating to the transition of students to colleges/sixth form.
- Liaise with head, transitions for all matters relating to transition duties
- Take the lead role in the development, maintenance and management of record/information systems
- Undertake word processing using Microsoft Office software in order to produce standard letters, spreadsheets, newsletters, information and report for staff, students and parents.
- Monitor and maintain the information system, recording and inputting class records
- Assist in the organisation of events such as consultation day etc.
- Record data on the system such as house points, violation code and distribute to relevant Personnel
- Liaise with the Admission team during entrance examinations
- To oversee and organise the arrangement for mid phase admissions at KS4.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned by the Vice Principal Academics.
- A Bachelor’ Degree from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in data analytics, preferably in a school setting
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills and be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- IT skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Energetic, highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently and productively.
- Professional disposition and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Result oriented, target driven proactive and solution minded attitude
- Can-do attitude with excellent interpersonal skills,
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships both within the School and with external stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject “Data Officer”
Application Deadline 7th December, 2018.