Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical) is needed with a Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate with a team of Technicians in high rise building maintenance, repair, servicing and troubleshooting electrical system.
- Respond to all building related electrical concerns and perform corrective/preventive maintenance as required.
- Provide checklist on daily basis.
- Carry out work assignments and prepare reports on assigned tasks.
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years exp in building maintenance.
- Basic understanding of electrical systems
- Ability to perform duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English
- Troubleshooting and hands-on repair of 11KVA medium voltage, electrical power panel, control panels, electrical equipment, electrical pumps, motors, variable, frequency drive e.t.c
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com