Libra Motors Limited is a transportation company that is into, Inter/Intra-City Mass Transit, Commuter Insurance Manifest Scheme, Bus Hire, and parcel services. Libra Motors Transport Company is committed to perform all work in the safest manner possible consistent with good transportation practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Coordinator
- Planning, Managing, Training and building operations capacity within the company.
- identify business opportunities with the ecosystem.
- Guide on the conversion of opportunities to revenue.
- Identify opportunities to create service reach for customers with minimal intervention from the superior.
- Drive measurable milestones that can expand the company business.
- Create efficiency within the ecosystem while building a co-existence with environment within the organization.
- Initiate relationships between services and customers.
- Set financial goals and allocate key responsibilities within the company.
- Reduce expenses that may lead to company’s bankrupt and ensure that yearly budget is minimized.
- Direct the operational activities of the company.
- Align and measure performances of heads to achieve vision and goals.
- Lead and influence C-level management, board, the entire company and retain external relationships that are of benefits to the company.
- Manage escalations and threats to company’s business.
- Initiate efficient Information Technology ideas that enhances business operations with minimal cost implications.
- Align, Lead and Coordinate Tech driven operations to meet time-lines and validation.Align with industry approved agencies ensuring compliance to statutory regulations through acquisitions licenses, coordinating emergency drill, training, and other required exercises. Develop and supervise modes of vehicle dispatch and other operations to maximize cost-effectiveness and system productivity.
- Routinely gathering, tabulating, and analyzing transit data.
- Directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or motorist complaints.
- Performing other duties as required by the Operations Manager/Director of Operations.
- Implementing rules to ensure all subordinates are compliant with rules and regulations as directed by the Human Resource Department
- This position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from recognized institutions.
- A minimum of 7-10 years experience or related key industry area.
- Understands customer needs,
- Effective communications,
- Understands matrix for organization’s financial performance,
- Team motivator,
- Track and measures staff performance,
- Ability to creates a positive learning environment,
- Can maximizes staff utilization,
- Delegates duties effectively,
- Enforce standards ,
- Infuse pride in organizational values and mission
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Android, IOS & Backend Developer
- Experience of between two (2) and three (3) years in programming is expected.
- High experience or a qualification in programming is a must.
- JAVA/Android NATIVE
- .NET Core
- C#/ASP.NET MVC/WEB API
- RESTFUL API
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th November, 2018.