An international Eye Hospital dedicated to treating eye problems, restoring and improving eyesight using ultra-modern equipment and techniques seeks to recruit result-oriented and motivated individuals to join its expanding network to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ophthalmic Nurse
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Registered Ophthalmic Nurse. More then 2 years Experience from an eye hospital.
- Should be Computer Literate.
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
- A minimum of OND in Accounting or ATS.
Job Title: Consultant Ophthalmologist
- Must be a registered Consultant Ophthalmologist.
- Part-time Option available.
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering or Electrical/Electronics Engineering with training in servicing and maintenance of ophthalmic medical equipment and surgical equipment.
- Training and certification by a major equipment manufacturer will be an advantage.
Job Title: Optometrist
- O.D – Doctor of Optometry (more than 2 years’ experience)
- Computer literacy and strong interpersonal skills necessary.
- Experience in diagnostic ophthalmology an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please make the position as the subject-line of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 25th December, 2018.