Schemelink Properties Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging on your network base.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization to foster sales/closure.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Client Retention.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- HND/BSc Holders
- Experience in an Insurance Company
- Knowledge of Computer Village and other major markets in Lagos
- Oratory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proactive risk taker
- Deadline oriented
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th December, 2018
Job Title: Receptionist
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- This opening is strictly for High School Diploma Holders or OND Holders
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th December, 2018