An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Report To: Chief Financial Officer
- Supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, Investigating and reporting financial data.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares financial by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating estimated tax payments; assembling data for tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices.
- Reporting projected cash flows
- Developing policy for company treasury
- File all tax & fiscal requirements within statutory deadlines
- Reviews and approves the quarter- and year-end expense accruals.
- Oversees the employee benefit accrual calculations received from the Human Resources Department for leave, severance and termination provisions as well as accruals for merit and variable pay. Ensure supporting documentation is available as an audit trail.
- Prepares summary financial statements and financial reports.Implements processes that ensure the data included on the report are accurate.
- Develops and maintains a process that monitors emerging accounting issues pertaining to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for areas that may affect the organisation; familiarizes him/herself with the proposed changes, identifies the impact and introduction dates, and keeping the Corporate Accountant up-to-date on all pertinent activity in this area as well as recommending courses of action, ensuring that the organization continues to adhere to current accounting standards.
Job Title: Senior Manager, Engineering
The role requires multidisciplinary skills and experience involving managing and supervising the branch location network of the company. The successful candidate will provide the following:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for service delivery in engineering projects spanning engineering design, project management, environmental and geotechnical analysis, and waste management.
- Provide supervisory role on specific engineering projects as delegated by the engineering manager to ensure efficient and effective performance of the works.
- Provide technical support for environmental analysis and management including remediation projects, and ensure maintenance of quality performance and regulatory standards on analytical laboratory and waste management works performed by the Environmental Division.
- Oversees, tracks and report on project costs, schedules and status; works to keep projects on time and within budget.
- Provide input to strategic decisions and assist in resolving escalated issues arising from interactions among staff members and with clients.
- Undertake business development and marketing to secure projects for the company in all areas of its service offerings.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and regulatory agencies in the area.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- The successful candidate must possess a superior engineering degree with not less than 12 years relevant working experience in the Oil & Gas industry and with experience and maturity sufficient to perform the duties stated above.
- B.Sc Chemical Engineering
- Certification in Industrial/Oilfield, Health Safety & Environment Management, COREN or NSE
- MBA is an added advantage.
Job Title: Account Officer
- He/she would handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyses all accounting data, to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- 1-2years experience as an account officer or a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- OND or ATS
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong analytical skills
Job Title: Electrical and Mechanical Technician
- Electrical and Mechanical Technician in renewable energy (Solar)
- Assess the job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards
- Create or interpret the solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
- Install, inspect, maintain and repair solar panel systems, including the solar collectors, concentrators, batteries, pumps, fans, or support structure.
- Do any and all electrical works needed to connect solar system to electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
- Weatherproof the solar installation in accordance with local safety regulations and the specifications of the manufacturer.
- In addition to these technical skills, he MUST have good customer service, attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Must have experience in solar energy.
- Candidates should possess OND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle)
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- A High School Certification, OND or NCE
- At least 1 year experience as motorcycle dispatch rider
- Must possess valid license to ride a motorcycle or rider’s permit.
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively as this is the major means transportation.
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Interpersonal skills
- Merchandising skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent communicator
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Attention to details.
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful.
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV as a single MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only applications forwarded electronically (i.e. bye-mail) with the Job Tittle clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 4th February, 2019.