Smart Partners Consulting – Our client in IT Services is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
- Manager responsible for the management of sales and relationships with allocated clients.
- Ensuring all the external and internal reports are generated correctly and timely.
- Be available 24/7 and respond timely to emails and phone calls with clients/management on pending/unresolved issues.
- Act as a single point of contact on behalf for allocated clients and follow up on client requests
- Daily feedback/periodic reports to cover the update on maintenance/installations/uploads and activities done while performing the above mentioned duties as required
- Supervision and preparation of monthly work schedule and roasters for all staff dealing with client account
- Manage all violations/escalations/issues reported by staff on occurrence basis
- Ensuring and maintaining KPIs
- Minimum graduate Degree, preferable Master’s Degree in Business Management/related field
- Relevant industry certifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Open to 24 x 7 work commitments as and when required.
- 5 to 8 years of proven experience preferably in ICT/IT/ITES organization
- Employment history preferably with blue chip companies and/or dealing with blue chip enterprise clients.
- Knowledge of technological trends
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV with photograph in MS word version to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.