IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Duration: Three Months
- As we look to commence a Data Centre Project, we would require the services of an Electrical Technician who will carry out electrical and supervise all electrical functions as may be required.
- Install cable tray and cable basket.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers and other components.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience
Suitable candidates must possess the following:
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints.
- knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Diploma (OND) in Electrical Engineering, or relevant vocational trainings as an Electrician.
- Proven experience as an electrician
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply