Nextier is a multicompetency public service advisory firm and think tank with experience bringing diverse actors together to address governance problems in highly complex environments. Nextier has core competencies in policy research, strategy, finance, monitoring and evaluation, and strategic communication. Nextier consultants bring deep knowledge of their industries; deliver rigorous analysis, and present pragmatic solutions to produce practical, sustainable, and high impact results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Artist
- We are looking to hire a young ambitious graphic designer with good work ethic, and drive.
- Assist in conceptualization, designing and production of all communications initiatives.
- Support the conceptualization of internal and external campaigns in line with the Company’s ideology.
- Support the crafting and implementation of the Company’s external communication strategy.
- Develop and design all the Company’s Branded Content, translate all creatives in print and digital environments that ensures a cohesive brand communication.
- B.Sc/HND in Graphic Designs, Fine Art or any other relevant subject
- Candidate must possess at least two years of proven professional design experience.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fastpaced environment.
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop as well as with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality is key.
- A strong portfolio of design work covering a variety of Print materials such as websites, advertising, books, posters, brochures, business cards, product mockups/packaging, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV, Cover Letter and sample graphic designs for view to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the Job Title you are applying for.
Note: Kindly follow all application instructions above, CV received without the appropriate subject title will be disqualified. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th February, 2019.