Macgregol Security Limited is a leading Private Security, Risk Management Company in Nigeria with avant-garde technologies and systems to complement the dwindling security infrastructure in Nigeria. MacGREGOL SECURITY is peopled with well-trained, innovative, passionate professionals and ex-servicemen who are experts in various fields of security.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Slots: 10 openings
- Manned guarding, surveillance and patrol in a religious establishment.
- Apprehend and/or evict hostile persons from company premises, applying minimum force when necessary.
- Write reports of daily occurrences and issues such as items coming in/going out, property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in the Log Book.
- Man access control points, Carry out random patrols and monitor church premises to prevent intrusion, trespassing, stealing, violence, and/or violation of rules.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of worshipers, employees, visitors, and other persons to prevent larceny and maintain security/safety.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information.
- Make use of devices gadgets such as walkie-talkies, hand held metal/bomb detectors to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited materials into the premises.
- Ensure doors, windows, and gates are protected/shut.
- Must be at least 22 years old and not more than 45 years.
- Medically, physically, mentally and psychologically fit.
- Disciplined, Confident, Vibrant, Intelligent, Analytical.
- Height: Must be TALL, at least 1.68m.
- Good communication skills – ability to speak fluently, read and write legibly.
- Minimum of 5 Credits in WAEC/NECO; OND/NCE is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ private/industrial security experience.
What we offer
- Security training, Personnel compensation/gratuity, Medical scheme
- Gadgets – Metal detectors, Batons, Touch lights, PPE’s
- Uniforms, boots, lanyard, belts, cap etc
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and updated CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th January, 2019.
Note: Applicants must reside within Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.