Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- State Program Officer will work with the Associate Director-Programs to provide oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all AHNI activities in the assigned state.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Or MS/MA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 3-5 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required
- BS/BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5-7 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward suitability statement (Applications) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Application Deadline 14th February, 2019.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.