KPMG Nigeria is connected to the global KPMG Lighthouse, the KPMG Center of Excellence for Data, Analytics, Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence and other data-driven technologies. The Data & Analytics team in Nigeria is part of the global network of 12,500 experts including more than 1,700 data scientists and data engineers. Globally, the D&A team supports more than 7,000 client engagements per year working shoulder to shoulder with client engagement teams across audit, tax and advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Ref #: 13019A
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role will be responsible for the development and the implementation of functional web based products, mobile applications/infrastructures and payment solutions (Fintech, MFS, VAS, Billers etc).
Detailed Job Description
- Develop and document optimized source codes critical to the execution of tasks in the software development life cycle
- Design and implement customized Java, and mobile app products/infrastructures
- Perform user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Create databases that represent and support business processes
- Collaborate with the technical and business team to deliver innovative, highly-scalable client-facing software solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with business development and customers Support teams to resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Maybe required to deliver support service on specific projects at clients’ location
- Ensure the development of mobile applications is consistent with original design
- Ensure software meets all requirements/specifications in line with quality, security, modifiability, and scalability
- Develop software architectures and user- friendly interfaces
- First degree in computer science or any science related discipline. An advanced degree in any related field will be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications/membership
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications
- Knowledge of web standards
- Knowledge of Internet protocols, database management systems, and control systems.
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements
- Sound business acumen
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Java, PHP, and mobile application development.
- Experience in the PSSP/VAS/Fintech space
- A proven track record in coding and software development
- Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply