Pedagogue 100 International Limited is a well-established and reputable training and consultancy company based in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State with core strength in Legal, Management and Sales training for the African workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
- Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to website layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Amend (when necessary) the look and layout of responsive landing pages for the website including design, layout and coding
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven working experience in web programming
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Ability to use Dreamweaver and Photoshop confidently.
- Familiar with working on CMS platforms, coding emails and responsive web design.
- Knowledge of Analytics, SEO, SEM & PPC
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum experience of two years
Job Title: Graphics Design Executive
- The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Work with rest of the team to produce final design
- Test and post graphics across various media, including social media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Managing social media and digital channels
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE/B.Sc
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 Years
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Exceptional creativity and innovation – A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills and Social media skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and a copy of their portfolio to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.