Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Analyst
- Do you have a passion for continuous improvement? Are you able to communicate to senior stakeholders as well as more junior colleagues? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring several Quality Assurance professionals who will help ensure our support colleagues provide the best level of service to our customers.
- Reporting to the Manager, the Quality Analyst works as part of a professional team dedicated to quality assurance; providing business analysis and project leadership in support of quality, consistency, and continuous improvement across the business. The Quality Assurance Analyst engages team management to ensure compliance with quality standards and performance management processes.
- As Quality Assurance Analyst, you will take proactive measures to facilitate program improvement including the research, analysis, and evaluation of the service delivery, resulting in recommendations for strategies, initiatives, or system improvements, operational policies and procedures, best practices in support of Customer and Operational Excellence.
What we’re looking for:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides support for global quality management system and drives compliance
- Development of quality processes and documentation in support of Customer Experience and Operational Excellence
- Proactively identify customer impacting, process compliance or operational deficiency issues through analytics and implement preventive actions
- Leads implementation of improvement initiatives and processes to ensure overall quality is continuously improving.
- Collaborates with Operations and other functions to analyze situations / issues and effectively provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Audit Management and organizational conformance to quality standards
- Plan and conduct audits of the service
- Assists the business leaders in gathering and analyzing data on service performance
- Identify gaps in delivery of quality metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing these plans within the team.
- Support of quality system data analysis and metrics for KPIs
- Responsible for identifying and resolving potential quality issues in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Capture the Voice of the Customer and drives customer excellence practices
- Ensures adherence to quality assurance guidelines to achieve 100% customer/client satisfaction
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting performance issues to the management team
- Identify and document best practices to ensure uniform delivery of service excellence across teams, provides feedback on process improvements and efficiency gains
Skills and Competences
- Analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong relationship management – A collaborative nature, ability to act as an advisor to support business continuous improvement
- Ability to undertake root cause analysis, use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and provide feedback on improvements needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer support and/or vendor management
- Good understanding of the support business.
- Yellow Belt, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen certification, with a working experience in lean management, continuous Improvement, business analysis is desirable
- Used to working in a global team.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of the support business and operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!