Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Zonal Sales and Support
Job ID: 36839
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Customer Channels
- Driving the digital sales effort across all zones of the bank, working with the digital zonal sales representatives who are direct reports to this role
The role works with the zonal sales representatives to:
- Providing service support and relationship management for clients
- Ensure optimal usage and high activity rates on digital channels across all zones
- Identify sales opportunities for digital solutions
- Ensuring that the best solutions are deployed to clients in a value adding way
- Ensure maximum uptake and activity on our digital channels (Mobile App, Internet Banking, USSD, Cards, POS, Ecommerce etc.) across all customer segments in line with digitization drive
- Generating leads and cross selling other Retail Products where required
- Identify, initiate and nurture strategic sales opportunities, partnerships and alliances with a view to acquiring and converting customers. This includes corporate and brand partnerships
- Develop and execute acquisition strategies to maximize cross sells with existing customers across all business segments
- Lead all acquisition efforts across the various electronic banking channels
- Work with the marketing team to develop and implement campaigns and promotion to drive product adoption and usage
- Work with cross functional teams (product, operations, risk) to develop custom solutions to address unique clients requirement
- Plan coordinate and monitor sales growth on all electronic banking products
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Computer Sciences or related fields
- Relevant experience in Strategic/Project management
- 3-4 years experience in business support, personal and business banking
- Relevant experience in Strategic/Project management.
- 3-4 years experience in business support, personal and business banking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!