Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Preparation of policies and procedures of the company
- Evaluate audit related documentations as basis for objective opinion on the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and the adequacy of internal controls or mechanism
- Provide audit report to facilitate executive level decision making and implementation
- Conduct periodic audit in the company’s financial systems and procedures, financial statements and internal management controls
- Ensures a company or organisation complies with internal regulations and established control protocol
- Assesses best financial practices for an organisation and makes relevant, informed suggestions
- Identify key issues affecting the business unit
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Experience in leading audit assignment as well as working as Individual contributor
- Hands-on with ITGC audits
- Should be sound in data analytics and proven skill sets in audit engagements from scoping, execution, risk assessment & reporting.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in internal audits , fraud investigations & corporate governance
- Relevant industry experience
- Must reside in Lagos or Abuja
- Qualified candidate should be able to travel outside Nigeria
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- May work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 9th March, 2019.