The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Information System Analyst
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist in all HR system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the Information Technology Unit;
- Assist in providing day-to day technical support to HR staff and other HR Information System users;
- Develop concepts, graphics and layout for print products;
- Contribute to overall HR goals by carrying out task as may be directed by supervisor.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of application and database to automate specific HR process;
- Input and update existing and new staff data into information system;
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing and cleansing data;
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Statistics or related field with minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing similar or related roles.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- ICT, planning, organizational, business savvy and critical thinking skills.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter and Curriculum Vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Application Deadline: 11th March, 2019.