Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
Job Segment: Financial, Tax, Financial Analyst, Finance MBA, MBA, Finance, Management
- The successful candidate will be responsible for activities including but not limited to financial reporting, treasury, taxation, business process and control, general and operational accounting.
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working in a multinational organization, preferably in an international accounting firm or its equivalent. Experience in financial reporting, finance, tax or operational accounting process in the Oil and Gas industry is a plus.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- 2-6 years experience in an accounting, business or finance role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player/promotes inclusion/can work with diverse teams
- Flexible to deadlines/demands of the job and resilient to pressure
- Takes initiative and shows leadership potential
- Makes sound decisions
- Willingness to work in any location.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any discipline. Non Accounting or Business Studies related degree requires professional qualification or strong Finance or Accounting experience
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)/Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or a related field is an added advantage
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ICAN, CFA) is an added advantage
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & Gas industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To complete the application process:
- Log onto http://careers.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the “Search by location” field
- Click the “Search openings” button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job title (Financial Analyst) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select “Apply Now” option
- Sign in or click on “create an account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
Application Deadline 13th March, 2019.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk