Rovedana Limited – Our client is a renowned brand in the beauty world and their products have been known to improve the human skin tone in natural ways. They are committed to promoting natural beauty through their purest, all natural line of cosmetics and skincare products that nourish the human skin. Their flagship products are present in major African cosmetics markets all around various African countries.
We are currently in search of qualified candidate for our client for their operations in Nigeria:
Job Title: Cocoa Processing Operator
- Under the direction of the supervisor, the candidate will be responsible for producing chocolate bars, making batches of chocolate from cocoa beans, sugar, milk and cocoa butter.
- In this position the qualified candidate will stay on a tight schedule, keep production logs up to date, maintain a meticulously clean and sanitary facility by following all protocols for a food facility.
- Learn and perform all steps of chocolate production.
- Taste and evaluate chocolate for flavour and quality.
- Adhere to strict safety standards and follow proper machinery, food safety, and quality procedures.
- General factory cleaning of the facility and equipment.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required.
Experience & Requirements
- Ability to work long hours and perform repetitive tasks.
- Focus, positive attitude and desire to learn chocolate-making and participate in company growth.
- Previous experience or education in chocolatier, chocolate maker, candy maker, or other culinary professional position a plus
- Have attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Consistent in delivering detailed, accurate and consistent work
- Ability to lift items of about 20kgs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “Cocoa Processing Operator”.