AACE Foods is into processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty food products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Ensure all operations are done correctly and in the most cost effective manner, aligning with specifications and quality requirements
- Oversee maintenance and production activities and coordinate them proactively
- Coordinate and drive administrative tasks and logistics to maximum efficiency
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the management
- Monitor and analyze the current operating system and work out strategy to improve units’ and overall effectiveness
- Coordinate all units to achieve AACE Foods’ Strategic and operational objectives
- Track and measure staff performance and contribution level and make recommendations
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise Human Resource
- Set and review annual budgets and schedule allocations
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager; experience in FMCG is a plus.
- Familiarity with manufacturing operations
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Effective communication
- Leadership and Organization
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration and Management or other related fields. Proof of relevant professional courses in related fields is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com