JV Consult is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Recruitment/Business Development Expert
- We are looking for a skilled HR personnel who will be responsible for the management and leadership of our recruitment processes, attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies, design company’s market strategy, determine best ways to assist our clients in identifying , selecting and recruiting employees.
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and tests and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Request references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Good understanding of recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visit clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertise vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
- Use social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identify and approach suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Use candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Candidate must have minimum of 5 years proven work experience as HR officer/HR position with extensive working knowledge of federal laws governing employment practices.
- Previous experience should include a lead in a functional area, managing across teams on projects or supervisory experience including, hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
Key Skills Required:
- Verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Team working skills.
- Technology and social media skills
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel and spreadsheet.
- Good sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com Using the position as the subject.
51/52 Ogba Ijaye Road,
Beside UBA Bank,
Ogba, Lagos State.
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.