Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: ASPIRE Leadership Development Program – Finance Track 2019
Job number: 1902285
Location: Nigeria (Locations may vary based on business need)
Job Function: Finance
- What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of BHGE’s innovation!
- Our Aspire Development track for Finance is built on the tenets and proven legacy of leadership development and innovation at BHGE, best practices in the leadership development community and the voice of our customer – our early career Program Members.
- This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in finance roles combined with formal classroom training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development, and a cross-functional, mission-based project.
- Graduates of the program have the opportunity to develop into future finance leaders.
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in various areas in corporate finance, including financial planning & analysis, commercial finance, supply chain finance, treasury, investor relations
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Complete formal training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development
- Contribute to business outcomes
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
In addition to fluency in English (assessment of your English proficiency may be part of the selection process), you will need:
- To be geographically mobile (locations vary based on business need, you may be required to take assignments outside your home country)
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the country where you are hired
- A valid National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate will be required
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, Business Management completed within the last 24 months
- Strong academic performance/grades
- Prior internship experience in corporate finance
- Prefer prior study abroad or professional/full time work experience up to 2 years, but not required
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, a high “say-do” ratio (execute on your commitments), teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply