At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Intern
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Transfer data from excel csv formats into computer files or database systems
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Work with spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch-typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High School Degree or equivalent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (2 page max) to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2019.