Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are hiring Business Development Manager who will be in charge of developing solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue and increase the growth of the organization.
- He will manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitch, and business plans.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
Skills and Requirements
- Self starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience and above
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
- Experience working in a marketing and understanding of the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 12th March, 2019.