Unveil Holistic Center – The Unveiled Company was founded by the originator in 2017, by Ms Ndidi Anyaehie, a Lawyer, Serial Entrepreneur, Coach and Stress Management Consultant, to provide clients stability in a highly chaotic environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer/Receptionist
- Responsible for managing front office reception and administration duties, receiving clients, registering them and handling inquiries.
- Welcomes clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain clients’ accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protects clients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of persona and financial information.
- Process payments from clients and ensure correct utilisation of payments software and tools as well as the tools to record the financial transactions.
- Provide clients with support and guidance as needed, ensuring that visitors log and other information is kept and up to date.
- Planning and scheduling appointments for new and recurring clients based on availability.
- Provide clients with intake forms and other documents required. Ensures all clients are aware of appointments and payment guidelines prior to appointment and or receipt of service.
- Organise and maintain clients’ files and records, and make them easily available when needed.
- Support in the purchase of products, taking orders and assisting on the execution of the order.
- Responsible for a variety of administrative duties; keeping track of supplies and vendors, ensuring that therapy rooms, gym and other areas are clean and ready to intake clients.
- Provide quality customer service; following policies and procedures, maintaining a cheerful and respectful decorum at all time.
- HND qualification
- Minimum of 1 year, in a customer service industry (retail, gym, spa, hospital).
- Knowledge and experience of customer service delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill, and telephone etiquette.
- Good multitasking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft and accounting software
- Must possess good interpersonal skill, client relation and customer focus.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and over time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 18th March, 2019.