Folio Media Group – We are a media, entertainment and technology business offering a full range of digital services, catering to both B2B and B2C audiences. We create content for a wide array of audience, and give your brand access to a highly engaged pool of consumers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Ensure passengers adhere to all road safety regulations.
- Fulfill special request by picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Conveying of chairman and staff to locations
- Ensure adequate safety, cleanliness, security and maintenance of the company vehicles
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and necessary spare parts.
- Must be able to work at odd hours especially over the weekend.
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
- Must stay on the island (Victoria Island, Lekki Phase 1 and Ikoyi axis)
- Secondary School Leaving Certificates, Apprentice Certificate or any other equivalent certificates with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Must have a valid driving license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!