Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Audit firms for the purpose of accounts auditing in the capacity below:
Job Title: External Auditor
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified Audit firms to express interest for the purpose of auditing the accounts of the Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu, Ebonyi State.
Scope of Work/Services
- To provide full statutory auditing of the annual financial statement of the College.
- To carry out the work in strict compliance with the acceptable accounting and auditing standards and in accordance with professional practice.
- Company profile and key personnel including their professional qualifications and experience.
- Evidence of membership of accounting professional bodies.
- Court Affidavit that none of the partners are bankrupt.
- A license to practice Accountancy issued by Registered Chartered Accountancy body, ICAN/ANAN.
- Availability to commence work.
- Evidence of Registration or Renewal of Registration with office of the Auditor General of the Federation.
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of three (3) years tax clearance certificate.
- Expected audit fee (negotiable) based on scale of fees issued by ICAN/ANAN.
- List of similar works done with dates and places for the last five (5) years. Such work should be verifiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified firms should forward their Application to:
Federal College of Agriculture,
Ishiagu, Ebonyi State.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.