One Precious Life (OPL) Academy is an employment accelerator initiative that provides practical and scalable solutions to meet the talent demands of Nigeria’s construction industry. We are founded on the belief that Nigerian construction workers can deliver services to global standards if given access to the right skills and opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
- Coordinate OPL’s flagship “Tradesman Empowerment Program” and other related open enrolment programs
- Assist in building a strong pipeline of facilitators and participants leveraging on external partnership opportunities
- Research best practice training methodologies and employ strong education principles
- Manage in-house training facilities and equipment
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Prepare training proposals and reports
- Facilitate professional ethics courses and employ appropriate training tools and activities to bolster learning (e.g. simulations, games, videos, group exercises, etc.)
- Prepare training materials including facilitator slides and training assessments
- Develop a process for measuring the impact of training programs utilizing relevant impact assessment tools
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business Administration or a related field
- Strong passion for training with a minimum of 3 years work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Must be a self-driven and able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Shortlisted candidates only will be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!