Rhics is a creative digital agency headquartered in London, UK with branches across 3 continents. We specialise in Mobile & Web Application development, Design & Branding and general IT consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Android & iOS)
- We’re looking for Android & iOS Mobile app developer for our Lagos office. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
Skills & Requirements
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Experience working in financial technology essential
- Experience working with video compression and streaming desirable.
- Experience with Flutter desirable
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android & IOS. Windows desirable but not essential
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc (depending on the libraries you use to test)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Capability to develop Android apps with Android Studio.
- Familiarity with writing clean and efficient codes to achieve the desired goal.
- Candidates with 3+ years should apply
- Problem-solving skills and mathematical aptitude
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans; plus strong communication skills.
- A fast learner
- Capacity to perform in a team environment and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- An excellent debugging skill.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org