Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistic company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experience professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property and Facilities Superintendent
Reporting Line: Property & Facilities Manager
- Interaction with the P&F Manager in the compliance of contractual requirements.
- Build rapport with clients and facilitate effective coordination and communication between management and customers.
- Develop client relationships to attract new business opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all HSE legislations
- Perform regular inspections of client and company accommodation and office facilities to ensure required standards of cleanliness are maintained.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable work specifications of contracts.
- Controlling costs and utilisation of manpower for optimum performance.
- Perform continuous on the job training for junior personnel.
- Maintaining of records, documents both electronically and hard copies where appropriate
- Continuous monitoring of unit supervisors with a view to improving efficiency, technique and service levels.
- Direction, control and supervision of administrative and food services, housing and recreation facilities.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of university degree in Business Management or any related field.
- Basic knowledge of health, safety and environment management,
- Basic knowledge of operations management, project management will be an added advantage
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Certifications in property and facilities, HACCP
- A minimum of Seven (7) years of progressive experience in a supervisory role and/or camp experience.
- Experience with multi-national or within the oil and gas sector will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective communication skill
- Experience of client facing industry.
- Computer Literate – MS office and preferably IMS
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-Motivated and willing to learn new processes
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contractors and others in the course of their duties
- Knowledge of property and facilities management.
- Ability to manage large of multi-level personnel
- Analytical capacity and accuracy
- Initiative and integrity
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required
N300,000/month (Please don’t apply if your expectation is more).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the Title of the mail.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!