R.A.THINK DESIGN is an Israeli-Nigerian company. The company is managed by vastly experienced team of expatriate management executives and Nigerian staff. We have strategic partnerships and alliances with organizations and groups based in Nigeria, Europe and the Middle East. Our Office and Showroom is at 2/4 Samuel Anibaba Street, Ikosi, Ketu, Lagos. We are committed to clients’ needs and to provide excellent work as well as providing competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- Undertake design project from concept to completion;
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors;
- Research and follow industry changes, revolutions and best practises;
- Prepare working drawings and presentation drawing.
- Knowledge of site execution & services
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Define project requirements and schedule during the brief; Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans;
- Take site measurements and Set costs and project fees according to budget;
- Expertise in using cad software’s and make 2D/3D drawings;
- Make offers and Supervise work progress;
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing; Produce sample and mood products;
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, lifelong learning.
- HND or B.Sc in Architecture, Interior Design or other related field.1-3 years’ Previous experience in architectural practice or related work experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs; Excellent portfolio of previous works; Creative talent, imagination and eye for design; Communication and presentation skills. Project management skills;
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces, consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions; Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture, Modular Kitchen, Modular wardrobes, bedroom and all installations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2019.