Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Technology Intern – SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship
Job ID: 3266752
Job Function: Digital Technology
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
- The SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program is designed to give recent college/university graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- Spanning a duration of 12 months only, the program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
The DT Intern will help capture, document and provide a platform for continuous update of information. He/she will be responsible for:
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Carrying out due diligence to capture and document IT asset information across Sites in Nigeria and SSA
- Documentation to include Asset type, Age, Obsolescence etc.
- Producing to portals or methods that can be re-used to create similar repository of information across Sites in SSA
- Generating report for Obsolescence or Asset type per site.As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (if applicable)
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction
- Computer Science degrees preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!