Prisdav Consulting – Our client, a Food and Beverage company located in Ogun State but has presence in major states in Nigeria, is looking to urgently fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Executive
Locations: Edo, Delta, Anambra, Bayelsa, Benue, Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross Rivers, Imo, Abia, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.
- The job holder is responsible for creating product awareness as well as selling such.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying potential customers.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Review professional publications; establish personal networks; benchmark Industry best practices with sales activities; participate in professional societies.
- Research and analyse sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with customers and recommending options.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must have B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or a related field.
- 2-3 years Sales experience is required
- Must have NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Must be conversant with any of these regions stated above
- Knowledge of the industry, customer, product, and competition is required
- Proven experience selling/maintaining major customers
- Should have experience in strategic decision making, team building, and negotiations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Can-Do spirit
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
- Use Job Title as subject of the mail. Apply for only ONE region only.
- Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 17th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!