Smart Property Hub is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Officer
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Must be able to advertise online on all platforms and various methods.
- This job role is target oriented and is for highly ambitious and result driven individuals.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between agents/landlords and clients, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar rental properties to determine its competitive market price.
- Accompany clients during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any discipline with experience in real estate is an added advantage
- Candidate should be computer literate
- Candidate should possess good communication skills
- Cndidate should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to drive with a valid License is an added advantage.
- Preferably Candidates resident in Mainland environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Field Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Candidates with the required qualification will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline: 13th March, 2019.