Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities…
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Andriod/iOS and API Developer
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Design, implement and launch highly-visible, user-facing features.
- Optimize android applications so that they are highly performing and best in class.
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other teams.
- Should have Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working in an adaptable environment where you continuously strive to be more effective.
- You prefer using libraries rather than writing code on your own.
- You enjoy solving problems.
- You are pro-active and result oriented.
- You enjoy working with smart, fun people in a friendly, collaborative environment.
- B.Sc/B.A in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience in building native applications using Java
- Enjoy programming and writing elegant, clean code with minimum experience of 3years.
- A solid grasp of programming fundamentals including algorithms, data structures, OS, I/O, concurrency, networking, Object Oriented principles.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
- Some experience on one of Java / .NET / C#. Specific experience on Kotlin and Android would be a big plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!