The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Strategy & Corporate Planning
Role Purpose Statement
- Develop and execute strategic plans and implement improvements to business processes and present corporate plans to stakeholders
Major Roles / Accountabilities
- Provide timely, relevant, accurate and frequent reporting & analysis of Company’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results with recommendations on corrective actions as necessary.
- Develop key business performance metrics using analytical techniques, tools and concepts to provide practical insights into KPI development to drive
- Responsible for designing suitable Information and data gathering framework to obtain data for conducting business analysis to identify key variables and critical components of the company’s business.
- Facilitating periodic performance review meetings to give feedback of findings to management.
- Facilitate communication and understanding of operations related analysis between the field operations and relevant head office functions.
- Monitor and track key performance metrics against the company’s strategic objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the Board of Directors, Executive team & Shareholders.
- Work on ad-hoc projects/analyses as required from time to time.
- Lead team effort on special projects and other assigned tasks.
- operating performance and business results.
- Present results of analyses report with recommendations to management using Microsoft’s excel, PowerPoint, Word and similar applications software to create/display charts, graphs and dashboards to visualize results.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with Regional, Area Offices and other SBUs as necessary to discuss historical financial results and future performance providing practical counsel on achievement of performance targets.
- Maintain and develop various models and standard templates for use by colleagues during the planning process to ensure quality, accuracy and focused
- analytic review.
- Responsible for designing suitable Information and data gathering framework to obtain data for conducting business analysis to identify key variables and critical
- components of the company’s business.
Academic And Professional Qualifications
- University level degree in any analytical discipline in Accounting/Science/Finance/Economics/ Engineering /Math.
- ICAN/ANAN/ACCA- will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive, relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The Cover Letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way,
Wuse Zone 4,
- All applications should include CV and a Cover Letter.
- The subject of your application should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application
Application Deadline 5:00 pm GMT; 1st May, 2019.